Without further ado...
1. Factory Merino Boyfriend Sweatershirt - I missed out on the merino boyfriend sweatshirt trend and then was jealous from all the blogs, I'm hoping the outlet version will be as nice. I got the Dijon Mustard colour (hoping it'll be like honey glaze) and the Ivory and Navy striped version.
2. Dulphine Bling Button Cardigan - I got myself one in vivid poppy as I sadly do not have a red cardigan despite loving red and one for my mom as a small gift in black pine (I think she'll like the colour - she tends to go for grey and black and this might be a nice slightly different neutral alternative). She doesn't like heavy sweaters for work either since her workplace is always heated like crazy, and this should be a nice one for her. Bought her x-small and myself medium based on the reviews online.
3. Dazzling Deer Art Tee - Got myself this in M. I just kept picturing myself wearing it at Christmas and I couldn't get the image out of my mind.
4. Cambridge Cable Shawl Collar Cardigan - Got myself a medium in Nightfall Blue, which looks like an absolutely gorgeous colour that'll be great with my winter colouring. I love cable knits and shawl collars so I know I'll love this baby. Price doesn't hurt either!
5. Stretch vintage Bootcut Cords - ordered a 31R in these, although I'm worried it might be a touch big. I am always questionable on J. Crew bottoms. But I saw these styled in a catalog somewhere or something and couldn't get over how great the colour was.
6. Wool Bell Skirt - Got it in heather aluminum in a size 10...hoping this will allow me to wear at the hips for length if need be although I do not mind shorter skirts (my legs being my better features). I'm also hoping this won't turn out to be an orphan skirt, but rather something I am able to incorporate into my wardrobe more consistently.
7. Leopard Patent Belt - I'm very excited about this for $13.99! Thinking it will be great with the above skirt and a longer high waisted one I have in black.
8. Some gifts for my SO who occasionally reads this so they will not be mentioned!