Monday, December 6, 2010

I can't find my camera charger!

I was hoping to post a long awaited review of my LE Luxe Down Coat but now that I've taken pictures, my camera charger is nowhere to be found, and the battery is absolutely dead. Long story, but my camera has to be on to upload pictures to my computer (because I also lost the little adapter to put the memory card into...). *sigh*


Hopefully it will miraculously appear soon. 


In the meantime, I thought I'd post an OOTD that is an absolute favourite of mine. I'm in law school so I often have occasions when its clear that a suit or anything that looks business-y is TOO much, but also when casual just doesn't mean jeans worn in a schlubby way. This is maybe a little too dressy for class, but I have worn it out to dinner, to casual (non-job) meetings with lawyers and professors. 


Components:
1. J. Crew Distressed Sailor Tee? It's a three-quarter sleeved loose-fitting tee with metallic gold stripes that are faded and distressed towards the bottom. I got a L on a promo this summer and I love this shirt! It has just enough sparkle for me, looks great with shorts, jeans, anything. 
2. J. Crew Wool Gabardine 2-button Suiting Jacket (here) in Black, size 8. I have the full 3 piece suit (it was the first suit I ever bought) and I like it a lot. It's a great lightweight interview suit that I know will last a long time. 
3. American Eagle straight fit jeans in some dark wash that I got on sale at the beginning of the skinny jean trend before I realize I liked skinnies (similar here). These straight jeans are nice, I have to say...they don't cling but they are tuckable!
4. Aldo Black Pumps (similar here and here - although I don't really recommend Aldo shoes for comfort. Cheapness yes, comfort no.)










No comments:

Post a Comment