Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome & Outfit of the Day


Welcome to my blog! I'm hoping to do J. Crew and other clothing reviews and some OOTD...more in an attempt to be more fashionable myself than to really give suggestions.

OOTD
Shirt: LE Canvas Gingham Shirt in Coral. Looks more pink in the picture but is actually a darker coral colour. Size 10 - I sized up and its a good fit, although I normally am an 8 in a button-down shirt (such as J. Crew/BR etc.).

Sweater: Old Navy's Cable V-Neck Sweater - this year's version here. Size M, although lately I have been sizing down to a S in Old Navy. Nice cotton sweater, although wouldn't mind a few more inches of length. Durable as usual in ON stuff. Camel is very in this year, so this old sweater will likely be getting more wear.

Pants: J. Crew Skimmer Pant in Black - available here. I bought a 10 because generally 8's are too small in J Crew pants for me, although I'm an 8 in pencil skirts. I have 10's in the 3" chino shorts and my 8 in the Wool Gabardine Durham Pants (suiting separate) are a bit too tight to be appropriate. The skimmers are too big, though. These are belted and I still find too much fabric in the hips/bum region. I was looking for a fit more similar to the model....but they were final sale for 14.99? i think in one of the 30% off promos, so I'll live with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment